A steady march time on bouzouki gets us going and into the uilleann / fiddle combination featured here.
There is a good overall feel to this. Clean, clear and with precise playing that generally signals some joyous things to come.
Which they do are the players break into a couple of reels.
Sounds like a good 'un.
John McSherry - Uilleann Pipes & Whistles
Donal O'Connor - Fiddle & Keyboards
Paul McSherry - Guitars
Tony Byrne - Guitar
Ruben Bada - Bouzouki & Guitar
Gilles LeBigot - Guitar
Shaun 'Mudd' Wallace - Shakers, Tambourine & Cymbals
Francis McIlduff - Bodhran
1) March & Reels: Rose In the Gap - Old Dudeen - First Month of Spring
2) Slow Reel: Tripswitch
3) Reels: Johnny Going to Ceili - Sean Maguire's - John Doherty's - The First Month of Summer
4) Slow Air: Both Ghe
5) Castilian 5/8 Tunes: Charrada De Bercimuelle - Corrido De Encina
6) Asturian Jig: Muneira d'Anton
7) Reels: Charlie Mulvihill's - The Pullet & Cock - Commonality Reel - Iniscealtra
8) Jigs: Aille's Arabesque - Tell Her I Am