The kind of thing that comes together at Folk Festivals and quickly turns into a 'supergroup'.
No one here should need any introduction. Suffice to say that this is a beautifully created album where each player is given the space to lead and the others then know exactly the accompaniment to provide.
Should make for a great wee concert.
Nollaig Casey - Vocals,Whistles,Fiddle & Violas
Artie McGlynn - Guitar
Chris Newman - Guitar, Mandolin & Bass
Maire Ni Chathasaigh - Harp
1) Wild Goose Chase.
2) Tom Cronin's Homework.
3) Song of the Harp.
4) Jigs: I Ne'er Shall Ween Her - The Priest In his Boots - Tomas O'Canainn's.
5) Among the Heather.
6) Sir Patrick Bellew's March - An Cailin Rua Gealach.
7) Saturday Night Shuffle.
8) Lament For Limerick - Thomond Bridge.
9) The Yellow Barber - Gold Rush.
10) A Mhaire Bhan Og.
11) The Shooting Star.
13) El Vals Argentino.
14) Reels: The Old Bush - Spike Island Lasses - The Crooked Road.